Have you ever wanted to do something in NILE, but been unsure which tool to use or how to do it? If so, then this breakdown of the core technologies that comprise NILE may be of help!
The core NILE functionality has been broken down into five main categories:
Depending on the task in hand, have a look at the appropriate column and see which tools and applications may be relevant. Each category is mapped to the UKPSF to assist tutors in the process of submitting an HEA Fellowship application.
Sources of Help: There are three main ways in which tutors can get help with using these tools:
- Attend the ‘official’ LearnTech training sessions
- Access our detailed help guides and resources via the NEW Help tab in NILE
- Contact your dedicated school Learning Technologist for 1:1 support.
We hope you find this useful. If you think anything is missing, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2023
- NILE Ultra Course Award Winners 2023 & Blackboard Upgrades 2022/2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2023
- Ultra Gradebook Survey – Feedback to Blackboard
- Kaltura – Essential Maintenance Notification – 3rd to 5th July 2023
- New NILE courses for the 23/24 academic year now available
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2023
- Of Sound Mind Exhibition 2023.
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte