We’ve been hard at work building a library of videos which support staff and students in the use of NILE, Turnitin, and a growing number of web tools and software. They live in our NILE Help tab, which you can get to by following this link http://bit.ly/AeFbFR where you’ll find our new and growing library of DidiVids designed to help you use NILE more effectively. I hope they’ll be really useful to you, so I would really like your feedback on them. If we get good feedback, I’ll do more. If it’s bad feedback, I’ll cry a bit, but I’ll get over it. We are committed to improving the student experience, and offering support after hours is something we’re working towards. Check out the DidiVids and let them improve your life.
This case study looks at the recent use of the Turnitin tool within an Occupational Therapy course.
The University of Northampton hosts the regional training and development of police recruits and this case study looks at the benefits of using NILE for active management of work-based learning tasks. Additionally, it explored the range of tools within NILE to broaden the training strategies currently utilised with police.
- Learntech Summer News and Updates 2022
- H5P: tutor-friendly tools within NILE for creating engaging and impactful content.
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2022
- Blackboard Ultra Review, Summer 2022: Project update; Ultra course awards; what new features do you want to see in your Ultra courses?
- Creating captivating NILE content
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2022
- GAMING: Gamification for the Advancement of Multiprofessional/Interprofessional Groupwork
- Blackboard Upgrade – April 2022
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning Hyflex iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte