Ever keen to find new and accessible ways for UN staff to share best practice in the use of learning technology, I have begun to record a series of short audio case studies. In the space of five fleeting minutes, I chat informally with lecturers on examples of learning technologies they use and how they fit with their teaching. The podcasts are recorded using AudioBoo which is accessible via your web browser or mobile app.
In this first episode I talk to Anna Cox, who is a lecturer in the School of Education on her use of Xerte, the open source eLearning Authoring platform.
The intro to this episode mentions iPads, which was discussed in the second episode, so look out for that link.
I hope these podcasts will become a useful addition to our written and video case studies and other training resources, and any feedback or comments are very welcome, as are suggestions on future episodes.
- Learntech Summer News and Updates 2022
- H5P: tutor-friendly tools within NILE for creating engaging and impactful content.
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2022
- Blackboard Ultra Review, Summer 2022: Project update; Ultra course awards; what new features do you want to see in your Ultra courses?
- Creating captivating NILE content
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2022
- GAMING: Gamification for the Advancement of Multiprofessional/Interprofessional Groupwork
- Blackboard Upgrade – April 2022
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning Hyflex iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte