We’ve been hard at work building a library of videos which support staff and students in the use of NILE, Turnitin, and a growing number of web tools and software. They live in our NILE Help tab, which you can get to by following this link http://bit.ly/AeFbFR where you’ll find our new and growing library of DidiVids designed to help you use NILE more effectively. I hope they’ll be really useful to you, so I would really like your feedback on them. If we get good feedback, I’ll do more. If it’s bad feedback, I’ll cry a bit, but I’ll get over it. We are committed to improving the student experience, and offering support after hours is something we’re working towards. Check out the DidiVids and let them improve your life.

One Response to DidiVids – Video Support for Staff and Students

1. Duncan McCollin says:

These Youtube videos are fantastic BUT they are no use if we can’t find them!! I knew they existed but it has just taken me half an hout to find the site. Can you please make this link easier for staff and students to access please? Plus, can we have some Nile tutorials for both staff on setting up assignments using TurnitIn, use of Grademark, and how students can access their grades and feedback?
    Ta