Having redesigned her Leading Public Health Practice module from being fully face-to-face, to blended, Sue Everett in the School of Health, reflects on the skills she developed in the process and how she has moved from being a ‘technophobe’ to the ‘go to’ girl for technology in her office!
If you have any questions about CAIeRO, or would like to book one for your module team, please email LD@northampton.ac.uk. If you would like to talk further to Sue about her experiences, she is happy for you to contact her.
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2023
- NILE Ultra Course Award Winners 2023 & Blackboard Upgrades 2022/2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2023
- Ultra Gradebook Survey – Feedback to Blackboard
- Kaltura – Essential Maintenance Notification – 3rd to 5th July 2023
- New NILE courses for the 23/24 academic year now available
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2023
- Of Sound Mind Exhibition 2023.
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte