Did you know that you can now change the order of the modules you are enrolled on in NILE?
By default, the courses and modules you’re enrolled on are listed alphabetically in the My Modules box on the front page of NILE. If you are enrolled on lots of courses, this list can sometimes get unmanageable. Now you can re-order the list, to show your most used sites at the top.
To do this, first click on the cog icon at the top right of the My Modules box:
Then click and hold the arrows on the left of a course name to drag it up or down in the list, and click Submit to save your changes:
- NILE is Changing! Blackboard Ultra is Coming!
- Student reflections on Hyflex
- Christine Collymore reflects on Hyflex
- Sally Sun reflects on Hyflex
- Does anyone watch my videos?
- Online icebreakers
- Padlet – accessibility guidance
- Guidance for socially distanced delivery 2020
- Are you ready to teach online?
- Learntech extends NILE help for new students
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) Active Learning Apps Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaboration Demystifying the CAIeRO Distance Learning Feedback Flipcam Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning GradeMark iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Open Educational Resources (OERs) Outside the box Panopto Podcast Powerpoint Presentations Quality Reflection Rubrics SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Video Waterside Wikis Xerte