The ELESIG group is the Evaluation of Learners’ Experiences of e-learning Special Interest Group and is supported by the Higher Education Academy. ELESIG is an international community of researchers and practitioners from higher and further education who are involved in investigations of learners’ experiences and uses of technology in learning. ELESIG members work together to share knowledge and practice and develop a shared repertoire of resources which will be of benefit to the community and the sector (http://elesig.ning.com). Originally started as part of the small grants scheme the group is now self supporting as a regional group and continues to be coordinated by Dr. Gemma Towle and Mr. Rob Howe from The University of Northampton.
There has already been several regional meetings held during 2010 as well as a NING site and Twitter Feeds for regular updates. This meeting will take place at The University of Northampton on Thursday 19th May 2011 from 10am till 3pm. (Further details will be sent nearer to this date).
Places are limited and the closing date for the booking form will be Thursday 12th May.
Whilst the event is free, a charge may be raised for booked places which are not used. Lunch is not included so feel free to bring your own or there are facilities to purchase lunch on the campus. Tea and coffee is provided though!
- Using students to help refine a marketing plan to communicate technology to all stakeholders
- Important Update for MyPAD Users: Automatic archiving of inactive MyPAD blogs and websites
- Blackboard Upgrade – November 2022
- What new features do you want to see in your Ultra courses? Survey responses and feedback
- Blackboard Upgrade – October 2022
- Keeping University of Northampton apprentices safe
- Learntech @ UON 15th birthday (1/9/22)
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2022
- Learntech Summer News and Updates 2022
- H5P: tutor-friendly tools within NILE for creating engaging and impactful content.
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) Active Learning ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte