27 – 28 June 2011
The conference themes are:
- Enhancing assessment and feedback through technology
- Using technology to improve collaboration across the Education and Health Sectors; including mobile learning in practice
- Innovative tools and technologies to support learning
- Releasing, sharing, and using openly accessible online teaching materials (OER)
- Using technology to enhance pedagogic quality whilst maintaining cost efficiencies
- Using technology to enhance digital inclusion and promote widening participation
- Using technology to support those with learning difficulties
- The role of technology in education for sustainable development
Tagged with: Open Educational Resources (OERs)
Many thanks for reading this post. For more information, or for help and support, visit the Learning Technology Team Website.
- Make NILE more accessible this May 20th.
- NILE Design Standards 2021/22
- Blackboard Collaborate introduces the new Gallery view
- Student Guidance on finding the emergency virtual rooms that staff are using during March 2021
- Staff guidance on setting up a temporary open Collaborate link
- Reflecting on the development of an introduction to NILE for new students
- How long does it take to build an Ultra course?
- Update to Kaltura Video Storage and Archiving
- Ultra courses for Foundation and Level 4 modules now available
- What do UON staff think about Blackboard Ultra?
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) Active Learning Apps Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaboration Demystifying the CAIeRO Distance Learning Feedback Flipcam Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning GradeMark Hyflex iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT MediaSpace Mobile Newsletter NILE Open Educational Resources (OERs) Outside the box Panopto Powerpoint Presentations Quality Reflection Rubrics SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Video Waterside Xerte