Presentation at: Teaching and supporting a digital future: UoN Showcase 4th February 2022
Alastair Snook is a year 5 teacher in a Warwickshire state school, and graduate of the University of Northampton, Alastair enrolled on UON’s BA Primary Education course in 2018. He was previously employed in the adult educational technology sector, and his third year research and dissertation focused on opportunities and issues associated with primary school usage of ed-tech. During his degree, Alastair also took part in the DLAB2 Erasmus+ project as a student researcher, which sought to enable pupils and teachers to overcome boundaries via educational technologies. He is a UON graduate and presents his undergraduate dissertation findings.
The recording of the event is available to view
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2023
- NILE Ultra Course Award Winners 2023 & Blackboard Upgrades 2022/2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2023
- Ultra Gradebook Survey – Feedback to Blackboard
- Kaltura – Essential Maintenance Notification – 3rd to 5th July 2023
- New NILE courses for the 23/24 academic year now available
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2023
- Of Sound Mind Exhibition 2023.
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte