NILE is integrated into the Active Blended Learning (ABL) process at The University of Northampton and we need to ensure that it is being used effectively by staff in order to provide a quality student experience.
Building on the guidance which was initially produced in January 2012, the framework has now been updated to cover the minimum standards which are expected on a NILE site. This was approved at University SEC in March, 2020 and is subsequently being used as the basis for the new NILE templates which have been developed for the 2020/21 academic year.
Guidance is also provided on how to set up NILE courses for the upcoming academic year?
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2023
- NILE Ultra Course Award Winners 2023 & Blackboard Upgrades 2022/2023
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2023
- Ultra Gradebook Survey – Feedback to Blackboard
- Kaltura – Essential Maintenance Notification – 3rd to 5th July 2023
- New NILE courses for the 23/24 academic year now available
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2023
- Of Sound Mind Exhibition 2023.
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte