The Learning Technology team are now available on Skype!
We can’t always be where you need us, but Skype allows us to support you remotely using the screen-sharing tool – we can show you what we’re doing on our screens, or talk you through what to do on yours, without either of us needing to travel. Best of all, it works on PCs, Macs, and even some mobile devices, from anywhere in the world. All you need is the Skype software, a Skype account (free), and a headset (or speakers and a microphone/webcam).
If you already use Skype, or if you think this might be helpful for you, why not get in touch with us to find out more. Each of team has a Skype ID, which you can find listed on the Contact Us page in the LearnTech site on NILE.
- Learntech Summer News and Updates 2022
- H5P: tutor-friendly tools within NILE for creating engaging and impactful content.
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2022
- Blackboard Ultra Review, Summer 2022: Project update; Ultra course awards; what new features do you want to see in your Ultra courses?
- Creating captivating NILE content
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2022
- GAMING: Gamification for the Advancement of Multiprofessional/Interprofessional Groupwork
- Blackboard Upgrade – April 2022
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning Hyflex iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte