The Learning Technology team are now available on Skype!
We can’t always be where you need us, but Skype allows us to support you remotely using the screen-sharing tool – we can show you what we’re doing on our screens, or talk you through what to do on yours, without either of us needing to travel. Best of all, it works on PCs, Macs, and even some mobile devices, from anywhere in the world. All you need is the Skype software, a Skype account (free), and a headset (or speakers and a microphone/webcam).
If you already use Skype, or if you think this might be helpful for you, why not get in touch with us to find out more. Each of team has a Skype ID, which you can find listed on the Contact Us page in the LearnTech site on NILE.
- Exploring the Fusion of Fashion and Artificial Intelligence: Jane Mills’ Pioneering Journey – Vulcan Sessions Talk.
- Artificial Intelligence Meets Drama: Matt Bond’s PlayAI Project Chronicles the Journey
- Blackboard Upgrade – February 2024
- Game On: Winter Game Jam 2024
- Blackboard Upgrade – January 2024
- H5P software workshops (hybrid delivery) on 15 November 2023
- First Thoughts on AI Design Assistant
- Blackboard Upgrade – December 2023: AI Design Assistant, AI Image Generator, and Unsplash Image Library
- H5P software trial of the feature ‘Smart Import’ using AI technology
- Testing the AI detectors Part 2
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE AI Artificial Intelligence Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte