A new Flags Panel is coming soon to Turnitin Feedback Studio. The panel will allow instructors to easily identify when students have manipulated text in order to bypass integrity checks.
One of the most common ways students attempt to “beat” Turnitin or evade similarity checking is through discrete text modifications such as using white-on-white text or replacing characters or symbols from another alphabet.
Flags Panel will Auto-detect when a student has replaced characters, hidden characters, or otherwise manipulated text in their assignments to circumvent plagiarism checks.
This will be released on August 4th, 2020
- New Add-on to Turnitin coming August 4th 2020
- Using the right communication tool at Northampton
- Tap into Blackboard training sessions to improve your skills
- Rate your digital fitness / digital capability
- Could an out of date browser be impacting on your Collaborate experience?
- UON Ultra – Project Overview
- University of Northampton finishes 28th in a World Wide Competition to improve accessibility
- Want to show your commitment to technology? – become an Associate Member of the Association For Learning Technology (ALT)
- 3 steps towards making accessible content
- Learntech Summer news and updates 2020
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) Active Learning Apps Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaboration Demystifying the CAIeRO Distance Learning Feedback Flipcam Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning GradeMark iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Open Educational Resources (OERs) Outside the box Panopto Podcast Powerpoint Presentations Quality Reflection Rubrics SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Video Waterside Wikis Xerte