As part of building on previous NILE quality discussions, the schematic below represents the current proposal for quality standards. Rather than gold, silver and bronze, there are two main levels – foundation at the most basic level and then collaboration / participation above this.
All campus-based programmes should be at the foundation level, based on the standard NILE templates.
Each programme designed for blended learning must reach the ‘participation’ threshold. Each programme designed for pure online learning must reach the ‘collaboration’ standards.
Please note that further guidance is currently being developed to support each of the standard levels. This information is being presented to provide extra context to the current LearnTech training sessions.
- First Thoughts on AI Design Assistant
- Blackboard Upgrade – December 2023: AI Design Assistant, AI Image Generator, and Unsplash Image Library
- H5P software trial of the feature ‘Smart Import’ using AI technology
- Testing the AI detectors Part 2
- Blackboard Upgrade – November 2023
- Kardi Somerfield’s Vision Fuses Education and Creativity in Immersive Northampton Artwork
- Student Insights on AI: A Detailed Report
- Blackboard Upgrade – October 2023
- Testing the AI detectors
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte