On the 10th February from 11am till 2pm, representatives from Library and Learning Services (LearnTech, Academic Librarians, CfAP and Collections) will be available in the Park Library Tpod. You may turn up at any point between these times and stay for as long as you wish.
The event is based around an open format where you will be able to talk to representatives about any of the items raised in the recent staff School Technology survey such as:
- Lecture Capture using Panopto
- Video streaming using Kaltura
- Enhanced features in NILE (e.g. Groups / Collaborative Tools)
- Reading lists using Talis Aspire
- Understanding digitising resources
Academic Librarians will be on hand to offer support and answer your questions about Talis Aspire, the Skills Hub, NELSON and subject specialist databases.
You will also be able to see (and have a go) on the demonstration Smart Table which will be available during this time.
Coffee and tea will be available during this time.
If you would like to attend between these times then please signup
- Exploring the Fusion of Fashion and Artificial Intelligence: Jane Mills’ Pioneering Journey – Vulcan Sessions Talk.
- Artificial Intelligence Meets Drama: Matt Bond’s PlayAI Project Chronicles the Journey
- Blackboard Upgrade – February 2024
- Game On: Winter Game Jam 2024
- Blackboard Upgrade – January 2024
- H5P software workshops (hybrid delivery) on 15 November 2023
- First Thoughts on AI Design Assistant
- Blackboard Upgrade – December 2023: AI Design Assistant, AI Image Generator, and Unsplash Image Library
- H5P software trial of the feature ‘Smart Import’ using AI technology
- Testing the AI detectors Part 2
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE AI Artificial Intelligence Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte