You may have seen films where artificially intelligent devices either help or hinder humans – but where is it all going?
Artificial Intelligence will increasingly form part of our daily lives but what actually is it and what might be the benefits and challenges for us in our future home, study and work environments?
The debate, moderated by the UK’s National Centre for Artificial Intelligence, will raise questions for all of us about the way in which this technology will impact our lives.
This session is aimed at everyone, regardless of their background and level of expertise.
Hear both sides of the argument and vote at the end!
This event is taking place in person and online.
In person details and registration:
Online details and registration:
- First Thoughts on AI Design Assistant
- Blackboard Upgrade – December 2023: AI Design Assistant, AI Image Generator, and Unsplash Image Library
- H5P software trial of the feature ‘Smart Import’ using AI technology
- Testing the AI detectors Part 2
- Blackboard Upgrade – November 2023
- Kardi Somerfield’s Vision Fuses Education and Creativity in Immersive Northampton Artwork
- Student Insights on AI: A Detailed Report
- Blackboard Upgrade – October 2023
- Testing the AI detectors
- Blackboard Upgrade – September 2023
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE NILE Ultra Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte