EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NETWORKED LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND LIFELONG LEARNING
To be held in Maastricht, the Netherlands on the 2nd. 3rd & 4th April 2012.
NOTE: Full papers must be submitted for peer review by Monday 3rd October, 2011.
Further details at: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fss/organisations/netlc/call/themes.htm
This conference is considered a major event in the international ‘technology enhanced learning’ conference circuit, and provides a friendly, collegiate context for meeting researchers and practitioners in networked learning.
All submissions are peer reviewed, and accepted papers published in conference proceedings
Invited Speakers: Terry Anderson, Tara Fenwick & Judi Marshall
PRE-CONFERENCE ONLINE COMMUNITY AND ONLINE SEMINARS: please visit the conference website for further details
Full Conference Details can be found at:
- Learntech Summer News and Updates 2022
- H5P: tutor-friendly tools within NILE for creating engaging and impactful content.
- Blackboard Upgrade – August 2022
- Blackboard Ultra Review, Summer 2022: Project update; Ultra course awards; what new features do you want to see in your Ultra courses?
- Creating captivating NILE content
- Blackboard Upgrade – July 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – June 2022
- Blackboard Upgrade – May 2022
- GAMING: Gamification for the Advancement of Multiprofessional/Interprofessional Groupwork
- Blackboard Upgrade – April 2022
TagsABL Practitioner Stories Academic Skills Accessibility Active Blended Learning (ABL) ADE Assessment Design Assessment Tools Blackboard Blackboard Learn Blackboard Upgrade Blended Learning Blogs CAIeRO Collaborate Collaborate Ultra Collaboration Distance Learning Feedback FHES Flipped Classroom Flipped Learning Hyflex iNorthampton iPad Kaltura Learner Experience MALT Mobile Newsletter NILE Outside the box Panopto Presentations Quality Reflection SHED Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) Turnitin Ultra Ultra Upgrade Update Updates Video Waterside Xerte