The 2012 Blackboard Catalyst Awards is now OPEN for submissions!
The Blackboard Catalyst Awards honors those who push the boundaries of their educational programs and technology in order to deliver innovative and effective learning experiences. This year, we will recognize innovators in the following categories: Community Collaboration, Exemplary Courses, Innovative Development, Mobile Innovation, Staff Development and a new category – Communications Strategy.
Submitting your program or course to the Catalyst Awards has many benefits, including:
- Develop a fresh perspective by seeing how other institutions are implementing industry best practices
- Learn course design best practices to improve the engagement, collaboration, assessment and learner support within your own courses or courses you help develop
- Gain peer, institution, and industry recognition for your accomplishments and participation in the program
Important Dates to Remember:
- December 1: Program is Open for Submissions – all categories
- December 1: Call for Reviewers to review ECP course submissions
- February 29: Submission Deadline
- March 19 – April 6: Review Period
- Early May: Winners selected for all categories
- July: Winner Recognition at the Catalyst Awards Luncheon at BbWorld2012
The Blackboard Catalyst awards are now open and will recognise groups and individuals who can demonstrate that they have gone ‘beyond the basics’.
Contact Rob Howe (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a member of the Learning Technology Team if you would like to make a submission
Tag cloudCall for Papers Distance Learning eAssessment eLearning eSubmission; eMarking Globalized International Learning and Teaching Lectures Networked Learning NILE NILE; eLearning OER Personal Tutor SAGE Staff Development Student Inductions Student Support Technology Enhanced Learning University Teaching Fellowship
- No public Twitter messages.