SaGE has been rolled out across the institution and we are continuing to review its uptake by staff and students. Marking electronically enables feedback to be legible, accessible by all and will eventually be more efficient. The transition to online marking is highlighting a number of procedural changes which are currently being addressed.
We currently […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013