The Open University and University of Manchester have undertaken a project to evaluate the effectiveness of e-feedback.
The project team recognises the central role that assignment feedback plays in any form of learning, and that HE students consistently report this as one of the areas in greatest need of improvement.
The project aims to:
Some great work is happening on evaluating the benefits of electronic assessment in HE externally. A project team at the University of Huddersfield is currently evaluating the impact of e-assessment and feedback on student satisfaction, retention, progression and attainment as well as on institutional efficiency and are sharing recommendations for achieving high quality assessment processes, […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013