For your information, this paper was sent to all staff on 1st August 2013:
Sent: 01 August 2013 09:36
To: Exchange Users
Subject: Statement regarding SAGE (Submitting and Grading Electronically)
On behalf of the Director of Student and Academic Services I have been asked to communicate to […]
A survey on staff and student’s opinions of Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) was distributed via NILE between 5/2/2013 and 5/3/2013. This was collated and the results are now available.
As part of responding to the responding to the many items which were raised in the survey, a group […]
The first meeting of the Implementation group was held on the 20th April. Members of Schools and Departments were present and some really useful and interesting points were raised for consideration.
The implementation of SaGE across the institution has been broken down into 3 main stages.
Now – Sept 2011: Preparation of NILE (every module […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013