The chapter “Electronic Online Marking Of Software Assignments (EOMOSA)” is to be published in the forthcoming book Progress in IS: Software Engineering Education for a Global E-service Economy, Motta, Gianmario; Bing, Wu (Eds.), Springer, ISBN 978-3-319-04216-9. Due for publication April 2014.
Electronic Online Marking Of Software Assignments (EOMOSA)
Gary Hill and Scott Turner
Did you know you can use italics, bold and underlined text in your feedback in GradeMark?
Typing very simple tags (text) either side of the text you would like to format will allow you to change the appearance of the text, e.g:
I know how to <i>put comments in italics</i>
I can […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013