This session is for both staff who are new to Submission and Grading Electronically (SaGE) and those who need a refresher on the current process. The event will cover the SaGE workflow including marking in Turnitin; passing grades to the NILE gradecentre; downloading grades to send to the SATs; and working with […]
The new Turnitin iPad app has been made available to download from the App store.
The app allows many of the features that are available on larger devices such as originality report, Grademark, rubrics and audio feedback.
Of particular interest to those having to mark ‘on the move’ is the […]
You can now easily add audio feedback to student’s work!
Tutors now have the ability to leave a voice comment in GradeMark to give students additional substantive feedback that is clear, engaging, and easy to understand.
With just a few clicks, instructors can quickly record a detailed voice message and attach it to a […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013