We have recently discovered that some assistive technologies do not work well with Turnitin. Screen readers like JAWS work when non-standard settings are selected, but are hard to follow and navigate.
So, if you anticipate asking a student with additional needs to submit their work online, please contact the team for advice, at […]
The files attached to this post were sent out to staff this week as resources to use with your students and in your preparation for the 11/12 academic year.
The Powerpoint presentation can be used near the time of submission of the first assessment within your module to advise students on the process for e-submitting […]
This text is in the Student Handbook. Feel free to insert it into your module guides and guidance on NILE.
Submitting coursework Partner Colleges
If you attend a partner college, you will be given specific details of how and where to submit your work.
Although how you submit work may be […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013