A survey on staff and student’s opinions of Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) was distributed via NILE between 5/2/2013 and 5/3/2013. This was collated and the results are now available.
As part of responding to the responding to the many items which were raised in the survey, a group […]
If you are a module leader, for every module that you lead you MUST:
Make sure you have a NILE site for each module. If you haven’t or if you have any technical queries, please contact the learning technologist for your School – If you’re not sure who this is have a look at the […]
The first meeting of the Implementation group was held on the 20th April. Members of Schools and Departments were present and some really useful and interesting points were raised for consideration.
The implementation of SaGE across the institution has been broken down into 3 main stages.
Now – Sept 2011: Preparation of NILE (every module […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013