The LearnTech team have made available a guide which collates the various hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow.
This guide brings together solutions to the most common problems which the team have picked up with staff marking online. If any member of […]
During January and February, 2014 there have been two high level UK discussions with iParadigms (the company behind Turnitin). The service is now routinely used by around 95% of UK HEIs.
The disruption caused during 10/11 December 2013 meant that both the Head of eLearning Forum (HeLF) and the Universities […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013