The new Turnitin iPad app has been made available to download from the App store.
The app allows many of the features that are available on larger devices such as originality report, Grademark, rubrics and audio feedback.
Of particular interest to those having to mark ‘on the move’ is the ability to download papers to mark offline and then resynchronise when reconnecting to the net.
Due to the very small nature of the marking screen, the iPad app should not be used as a primary marking device but may be used to provide some flexibility to those marking whilst travelling.
Review the promotional video to see more on the key features.
Further guidance is also available from Leeds University
Staff should contact their School Learning Technologist for further support and guidance before using the app
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013