A survey on staff and student’s opinions of Submitting and Grading Electronically (SaGE) was distributed via NILE between 5/2/2013 and 5/3/2013. This was collated and the results are now available.
As part of responding to the responding to the many items which were raised in the survey, a group with representation from across the University has met and are addressing each of the items which are being raised.
Staff within the Schools should contact their School representative(s) in the first instance who will take the items to the SaGE Steering group. Other staff should contact representatives within their areas in the first instance or Rob Howe to raise comments for the group.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013