If you record grades for the assessments on NILE in the Grade Centre, you can now pull off the grades from NILE and pass them to the SAT in around 2 minutes! If you do not record your grades in the Grade Centre yet have a look at the Overview of grading in NILE guidance to find out more about how to. Get in touch with the Learning Technologists for bespoke advice and/or to arrange a session with your own teaching teams, if required.
All of the Student Administration Team members are happy to accept grades in this format: Follow the guidance for downloading the Grade Centre report and save time on recording grades on the student record system/passing grades to the SAT.
Any problems, give us a shout!
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013