Guidance from the Health & Safety Office has been updated for Online Marking. General guidance on the use of computers still applies to electronic marking so there is nothing within the document that specically talks about SaGE and the processes involved, but the principles remain the same and the pointers should be followed whatever the computer is being used for.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013