The new schedule of Summer 2012 SaGE awareness events is now available for staff to sign up.
These sessions will provide you with an opportunity to ensure you are familiar with the tools within NILE which will allow your students to submit electronically and for you to provide feedback.
The first hour will consist of a presentation and demonstration, with the remaining hour for those staff who wish to stay and try the material on their own modules in NILE or a training module in NILE with the benefit of the Learning Technologist present.
If you wish to have bespoke training then contact the Learning Technology Team on ext 2696 or via email at LTSupport@northampton.ac.uk.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013