Some great work is happening on evaluating the benefits of electronic assessment in HE externally. A project team at the University of Huddersfield is currently evaluating the impact of e-assessment and feedback on student satisfaction, retention, progression and attainment as well as on institutional efficiency and are sharing recommendations for achieving high quality assessment processes, […]
Following on from a school session on SaGE and the new NILE site format there were a few items which required more detail / clarification. I thought that a lot of the issues were relevant to all users so have copied the response here. Apologies for the long post, but I hope you read to […]
The new schedule of Summer 2012 SaGE awareness events is now available for staff to sign up.
These sessions will provide you with an opportunity to ensure you are familiar with the tools within NILE which will allow your students to submit electronically and for you to provide feedback.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013