With the increase of marking on line don’t forget to follow advice from Occupational Health regarding working with computers.
Have a look through the Good Practice guidance and check list to make sure that you are using equipment in the best way.
Also, attached to this post are documents containing policy, management procedures, and guidance for DSE which may be of use.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013