… you can type directly onto a paper when marking in GradeMark? You can also strike through text!
Type directly onto the paper
Click on the Text button at the top right of the GradeMark document viewer, then click anywhere on the paper to type your comment.
Strike through text
Make sure you are in comment mode by selecting the speech bubble at the top right of the document viewer window. (next to the Text button in the image above).
Highlight the text you want to strike through and press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013