As a bit of guidance regarding online marking, the standard specification of desktop PCs that are supplied through Infrastructure Services (IS) – at the time of this blog post – are up to the job of online marking. We recommended that you use dual screens, or use a large enough monitor so it can be […]
… you can type directly onto a paper when marking in GradeMark? You can also strike through text!
Type directly onto the paper
Click on the Text button at the top right of the GradeMark document viewer, then click anywhere on the paper to type your comment.
Strike through text
Make sure you are […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013