The Learning Technology Team is always developing user guidance on the tools you use for your teaching and have recently added much needed guidance to the Help pages on NILE for assessment and grading. Have a look at the Help tab in the NILE guides section for updated and new guidance on Assessment in NILE (including SaGE).
We have also developed step by step workflows so you can be sure that you do not miss anything when you are marking electronically. Click on the link or image and choose the type of electronic marking you would like to use (submission using Turnitin or the Assignment Tool with or without grading) to go through the necessary steps and view the relevant help materials.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013