There is a new guide on the help tab of NILE that gives you an overview of the grading process in NILE.
The University uses the 25 point scale (you can find this in the staff and student handbooks). NILE, however, uses a 100 point scale that converts a corresponding number to a letter to maintain consistency across all tools (quizzes, Turnitin, Assignment Tool, Grade Centre).
This guide gives you details of the scale and how to set up the schema in your module site on NILE. It also gives you a handy table with the 25 point/letter/100 point scales so you can easily determine the value you need to enter when grading in NILE.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013