Some staff have found that they hit a limit when entering text into the general comments area when marking using GradeMark. Please be aware that there is a 5000 character limit on the information that can be applied in this area. Please note, however, that spaces and punctuation also count as a ‘character’. This works out at around the 750 word mark.
The rationale for this is that this section should provide general guidance on what the student has done well and where improvements need to be made. (Full commenting should be made throughout the main body of the document.)
Each comment made throughout the document (when you click within the page and enter text into the box) has a character limit of 1000, which works out at around 180 words.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013