Some staff have found that they hit a limit when entering text into the general comments area when marking using GradeMark. Please be aware that there is a 5000 character limit on the information that can be applied in this area. Please note, however, that spaces and punctuation also count as a ‘character’. This works […]
This includes details of how to make Turnitin GradeMarked papers available to students on a specific date and making feedback visible using the Assignment Tool/Grade Centre.
Have a look at this guide to ensure your feedback will not be released until you are ready for it to be!
We have recently discovered that some assistive technologies do not work well with Turnitin. Screen readers like JAWS work when non-standard settings are selected, but are hard to follow and navigate.
So, if you anticipate asking a student with additional needs to submit their work online, please contact the team for advice, at […]
The following bug has been brought to our attention today. Some files created in MS Word 2007, which have charts pasted in from Excel, cannot be reopened by other users because the chart corrupts the file. This results in the following error when you attempt to open the file:
According to Microsoft website […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013