The files attached to this post were sent out to staff this week as resources to use with your students and in your preparation for the 11/12 academic year.
The Powerpoint presentation can be used near the time of submission of the first assessment within your module to advise students on the process for e-submitting their work. You can also give/link out to the student guidance (PDF) file if required. You will also find staff guidance attached.
Have a look through it, use it, adapt it for your own practise if it doesn’t quite fit. But do get in touch with your school Learning Technologist if you have any NILE/technical related queries, or Jill Pickard with any policy issues.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013