All module sites on NILE will need to have a button on the left menu that points students into an area where all submission points (Turnitin or the NILE Assignment Tool) will be housed.
All new module sites that are set up from this point onwards will have the button. If your site does not have the ‘Submit your work’ button you need to create one.
You can do this by hovering your mouse over the plus (+) symbol at the top of the left menu and clicking Create Content Area. You can then enter ‘Submit your work’, tick the box to make the button available to users and click Submit. Please ensure you use the text Submit your work so it is consistent across ALL module sites on NILE.
If you already have a button that you use for electronic submission of your students work, you can re-use this BUT you will need to change the name of it to ‘Submit your work’. You can do this by clicking on the small chevron arrows on the right side of the button, and select Rename Link.
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013