The first meeting of the Implementation group was held on the 20th April. Members of Schools and Departments were present and some really useful and interesting points were raised for consideration.
The implementation of SaGE across the institution has been broken down into 3 main stages.
- Now – Sept 2011: Preparation of NILE (every module needs and NILE site, with a submission area)
- Oct 2011 – onwards: Electronic submission of student work in parallel with continuation of paper submissions through the SAO.
- March 2012 – March 2013: Fully electronic submission of student work (where applicable) across all Fields and Schools
In parallel with these stages all staff that require training will have access to resources and sessions from Learning Technology, Frameworks and Occupational Health.
More information soon….
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013