All module sites on NILE will need to have a button on the left menu that points students into an area where all submission points (Turnitin or the NILE Assignment Tool) will be housed.
All new module sites that are set up from this point onwards will have the button. If your site does not […]
The first meeting of the Implementation group was held on the 20th April. Members of Schools and Departments were present and some really useful and interesting points were raised for consideration.
The implementation of SaGE across the institution has been broken down into 3 main stages.
Now – Sept 2011: Preparation of NILE (every module […]
- Requesting exemptions for 2014/2015 academic year
- Turnitin Failure (28th April) – emergency submission procedures implemented
- SaGE Training sessions between May and August 2014
- Hints and tips for marking online using the SaGE workflow
- Turnitin provide feedback on availability problems on 10/11 December 2013