Motivating students and creating community within blended and online learning environments are crucial to academic achievement and success. This open course will provide both theoretical concepts and practical tools for instructors to improve motivation, retention, and engagement within blended and online courses.
- Course Objectives:
- Identify and apply relevant motivational strategies and instructional techniques
- Construct thinking skill options for different types of learners and subjects
- Design and share innovative thinking skill activities as well as unique cooperative learning
- Map and apply instructional models and ideas to online learning tools
Tag cloudCall for Papers Distance Learning eAssessment eLearning eSubmission; eMarking Globalized International Learning and Teaching Lectures Networked Learning NILE NILE; eLearning OER Personal Tutor SAGE Staff Development Student Inductions Student Support Technology Enhanced Learning University Teaching Fellowship
- No public Twitter messages.