Currently viewing the tag: "Psychology"
Richard presented on his experiences of SaGE (Submission and Grading Electronically) at The University of Northampton’s Technology Enhanced Learning Showcase 7/7/11. The event used Twitter hashtag #TELUoN.
Richard discussed the Psychology division’s experiences in widespread implementation of SaGE across UG and PG modules (including over 120 dissertations) and the importance of positioning SaGE as one component of a more comprehensive use of NILE’s grade recording features.
- Bug Zapper
- Case Studies (All)
- Case Studies: Business and Law
- Case Studies: Education and Humanities
- Case Studies: Health & Society
- Case Studies: Library and Learning Services
- Case Studies: Technology & the Creative Industries
- Conferences and publications
- Feed Back: you said, we did…
- Learning Design
- LearnTech News
- LearnTech Radar
- Quick Tips
Tag cloudacademic skills accessibility apps Arts assessment design assessment tools blended learning blogs CAIeRO collaboration distance learning Education feedback Flipcam Flipped Classroom flipped learning GradeMark Health images iNorthampton iPad Kaltura learner's experience MALT mobile NBS Newsletter NILE OERs Panopto podcast Powerpoint presentations Quality reflection Rubrics SaGE Science & Technology SHED Skype Social Science Turnitin video Waterside wikis
- No public Twitter messages.